Hector L. Batista And Stacy L. Batista
Master Coordinator

"The best revenge is to become massively successful." – Frank Sinatra
Earning Level

$3,000 - 0

PIN Level

Master Coordinator

Country
USA

USA

Vanessa, my neighbor, introduced me to Market America. I was a customer first before I decided to open my own business. I saw how this business would be able to give me time freedom and change my life.

It's a full-time job changing yourself. You will have great tribulations. You need to stop complaining; 80% of people you complain to don't care and the other 20% are glad it's you and not them. Changing your mindset will allow you to change your life. All of us are self made, but only the successful will admit it.

The examples of income shown for individual Market America UnFranchise® Owners featured here are not intended to be representative of the earnings of any specific class of Market America UnFranchise Owners, nor are they intended to represent that any given UnFranchise Owners will earn income in that amount. The success of any Market America Independent UnFranchise Owner will depend upon the amount of hard work, talent and dedication which he or she devotes to building his or her Market America Business. Market America and its affiliates do not necessarily endorse or support the statements made by the UnFranchise Owner here. Market America shall not be held responsible for any claim made by UnFranchise Owners.

*The policy applies to Market America, Inc., and its affiliates.

Search the Power Profiles