History of Market America
Founded in 1992, Market America is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing.
With more than 3 million Preferred Customers and 180,000 Distributors and UnFranchise Business Owners worldwide, Market America has generated over $3.8 billion USD in accumulated retail sales. In that time, individuals have earned over $2.2 billion USD in commissions and estimated retail profits. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the company employs over 500 people globally with international operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Through One-to-One Marketing, Market America combines the Internet with the power of people, creating the ultimate online destination. As a result, we have revolutionized a brand-new industry, setting a standard by which all other businesses are measured: Built on Product. Powered by People.
Market America is one of the largest online retailers for consumers worldwide, featuring exclusive products and services, along with more than 3,000 partner stores. Together, Market America offers over 50 million products and services. Our proprietary business model combines the power and scope of the Internet with the personalization of One-to-One Marketing to sell products and services. Market America utilizes comparison shopping, customer reviews, live chat assistance and a state-of-the-art search engine powered by Microsoft®.
- Over $5.5 billion in accumulated retail sales
- Over $2.9 billion in retail profit and commissions
- $500 million in sales per year on the way to $1 billion annually
- 2,500 exclusive Market America-branded products/services
- Over 50 million additional products/services through affiliates and direct partners
- 180,000 UnFranchise® Owners in six countries
- Over 3 million registered Preferred Customers worldwide
- New 30,000 sq. ft. Technology Research & Development Center; Headquarters and fulfillment center in Greensboro, NC
- Localized Business Centers in Australia, California, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the United Kingdom